Tire alignment corrects any misadjustment of all steering and suspension parts of the vehicle. Modica Bros. Tire Center in Beaumont, TX, offers affordable, professional tire alignment services.
What it does:
When do wheels need to be aligned:
How to tell if your tires require aligning:
- Car is pulling to one side
- Uneven tread wear
- Your steering wheel is crooked when driving straight
- Squealing tires
Here are some ways to fix your alignment at home:
- Remove junk from your trunk. Alignment is based on tire angles, which go together with vehicle chassis height. If you have too many items weighing down your back end, that lowers your vehicle height, throwing off your alignment. Remove what you don’t need, and make sure to have your alignment checked since your alignment can’t adjust itself. .
- Maintain correct air pressure in your tires.
- Embrace conservative driving. It will place less strain on steering and suspension components which are key to maintaining proper alignment.
After having any type of front-end work done, it’s necessary to get your tires aligned. It’s also good to have your car wheel alignment checked a few times per year. This ensures your tires are wearing evenly and that your steering wheel and the entire vehicle are straight and in-line. Come to either of our Beaumont, TX, storefronts if you have any tire alignment questions.