Car Air Conditioning Repair
Air conditioning in your car is a great feature to have, multiple components need to work together for your cabin to feel comfortable. Three crucial parts are refrigerant gas, the condenser, and the clutch cycling switch. All these pieces work in your car’s A/C circuit, which pulls moisture out of your car’s cabin and releases fresher, colder air back. There are various ways to know if your car air conditioning is malfunctioning and if it may need repairs. If you’re running the A/C in summer but the result is barely cool, you may have low refrigerant or a blocked condenser. If you’re getting stale, hot air from the vents, your clutch cycling switch may have failed. Modica Bros. in Beaumont, TX, has the resources to repair any car air conditioning issue you may have. Come to one of our shops in Southeast Texas or book an appointment online!
What they do:
Heating and A/C systems wear with normal use; appropriate routine maintenance will keep your cabin temperature comfortable for you and your passengers. Modica Bros. Tire Center offers quality A/C repair.
Why service is essential:
The best ways to know if your heating and A/C are having troubles:
- If your air conditioning blows just a little cooler than the air outside
- Air that blows in smells moist, rotten, or like mildew
- Your cabin does not warm up in winter, or is just somewhat warmer than outside
- The defroster can take longer compared to normal operation, blows in filthy air, or doesn’t work
- Your heating unit or A/C only operates when driving, not when idling, or stops blowing when the automobile is idle
- Your heater blows chilly air, or the A/C blows warm
- At the greatest setting, your vents don’t push out much air
A comprehensive assessment of heating and a/c systems includes:
- Checking the heater and A/C units, compressor, and blower
- Configure the air conditioning pressure to manufacturer specifications
- Inspecting radiator coolant level, hose pipes, pressure cap and thermostat
- Examining the compressor belt
- Checking for leaks or additional damages.
- A cooling system pressure examination
- Testing the A/C system for refrigerant holes
- Check the interior vent air temperature